Thursday 22 September 2016

Eeeekk! Only 3 sleeps until I climb Pen-Y-Ghent and I'm nervous but looking forward to the challenge!

Since I last updated my blog I've been to visit both the charities that Im raising money for, been in the local paper and had a film I made uploaded on to JTV's website.  https://jtvcancersupport.com/2016/09/pen-y-ghent-for-uncle-peter/

I have been surprised to see how much support I have been getting on social media and so far we've raised £472.....wow! I will be very happy if we can reach the £500 mark :-)

If you would like to sponsor me you can do so by following this link http://m.virginmoneygiving.com/mt/uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=bellschallenges&un_jtt_redirect

Im also very pleased that the numbers of people who will be joining me on Sunday has grown.....there is now 10 of us doing the climb :-)

Keep your fingers crossed guys that it doesnt rain too hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment